Due to safety we have moved to prepaid tee times only. Same day reservations can be inquired by calling the Golf Shop. ALL reservations must be made online.
The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with the most recent Illinois Executive Order, and current recommendations from the CDC.
Everyone is required to read our COVID-19 FAQs before booking a tee time or arriving on site.
Safety is our Service!
- The facilities are sanitized and cleaned regularly.
- Carts and pull carts are permitted for individuals.
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and please follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is required while on the property, including the parking lot.
- The clubhouse is open, but you must wear a face mask to enter all buildings.
- Outside alcohol is NOT permitted but is available for purchase.
- There will be no water coolers on the course, but water filling stations will be available in the clubhouse.
- All driving ranges and practice greens are open.
- Golf clubs are available for rent. They are sanitized after every use.
What you can do!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family at the course.
- Relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Be courteous and respectful other golfers and staff members.
Read the FAQ's on our website before booking a tee time or arriving on site.